This week we did an I-TASSER for Deinococcus Radiodurans. These are screenshots of my results. I thought it would get a bit messy having the full lengths of the Predicted Secondary Structures, Predicted Solvent Accessibility, and the Top 10 Threading Templates Used on the blog, but I do have the full screenshots in a word file!
Hello! This week I am learning about Multivariate graphs, and Maps. Multivariate graphs Similar to bivariate graphs, multivariate graphs are used to display 3 or more variables. The two most common ways to show the relationship between variables is grouping and faceting. Grouping Grouping lets you plot data for several groups on a single graph. The values of the first two variables are mapped to the x and y axis. The other variables are mapped according to color, shape, size, and other visual characteristics. This chapter in the book uses the salaries dataset that shows the relationship between years since receiving a Ph. D and salary. There are several options you can change. For example, you can change the shape of the elements representing the sex of the professors, and different colors to show what their job title was. You can even change the size of the elements. In the picture of the graph below, the element size represents years they have been working: You can also ad...








Hi Kat, Stacy here. I always look forward to reading your blog. You do a wonderful job of keeping your data concise, consistent and easy to follow. We appreciate your attention to detail and work that you do.
ReplyDeleteS