This week we did an I-TASSER for Deinococcus Radiodurans. These are screenshots of my results. I thought it would get a bit messy having the full lengths of the Predicted Secondary Structures, Predicted Solvent Accessibility, and the Top 10 Threading Templates Used on the blog, but I do have the full screenshots in a word file!
Hello! This week I read Chapter 4 in Data Visualization of R by Rob Kabacoff. Last week I read Chapter 3 on univariate graphs, which plot data about a single variable. Chapter 4 is about bivariate graph, which are used to show the relationship between 2 variables. The type of graph used depends on whether the variables are categorical or quantitative. Categorical vs. Categorical Much like a univariate graph, a bivariate graph typically uses various types of bar charts to display categorical data. There are 3 different types of bar charts used, and I'll display pictures of them all. This time, I am not going to go into detail about modifications such as color, size, etc. because it is the same as for univariate graphs. The data set used displays the relationship between automobile class and drive type: 4 wheel drive, front-wheel drive, and rear-wheel drive. Stacked bar chart The stacked bar chart is the default bar chart in R, so there are no special commands to use thi...








Hi Kat, Stacy here. I always look forward to reading your blog. You do a wonderful job of keeping your data concise, consistent and easy to follow. We appreciate your attention to detail and work that you do.
ReplyDeleteS